Saturday, January 2, 2010

I Heart You




Here's to buttermilk cornbread. I salute you. For you are the light of my life. The peas to my carrots. The milk in my cereal. You make my tummy satisfied and my mouth slobber. I love you. I will share you with others and will always stay true to what makes you so yummy--not that low fat crap. Your deserve only the best.

Burp.

Here's a shout out to my girl Candice who lovingly shared her Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe with me. It was a hit in the Collins house on this cold, dreary day. Those fire roasted tomatoes and fresh peppers had everyone singing praise to me. But, you deserve all the credit my friend. I cherish you greatly.

I will now top everything off with a slice of Turtle Pie. It's delicious chocolaty crust and moist whipped topping will have me dancing the robot and freestyling like a natural born rapper...for you make my life better.

Hit me up if you want the recipes.

2 comments:

  1. Krissy- I'm glad you are back to blogging. However, you should not be able to talk about all of this delicious food and not share the recipes;) Hope you enjoy blogging as much as I have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog the other day about what you and Gavin did for the needy family over Christmas. Warmed my heart!!! :) I loved it!

    ReplyDelete